Durban Poison is a Sativa-dominant hybrid strain created by crossing the South African Durban strain with a fast-finishing Skunk from the Netherlands. This is an easy-growing plant with a relatively fast finish for a plant with most sativa genetics.
How Durban Poison Grows
Durban Poison grows into a tall plant with long, thin leaves and is highly suited to a SoG (Sea of Green) cultivation technique. Indoor growers will harvest approximately 400 – 500 gr/m2 in an 8 – 9 week flowering period. Its buds are pretty dense and become somewhat elongated and covered in sticky resin. The calyxes can display some lovely purple tones.
Durban Poison Taste, Smell, And Effect
This strain’s scent is a combination of fruity and floral with anise (aniseed) notes, the latter being detectable on the palate along with a degree of earthiness. THC content averages around 15% up to 20% and, while not extreme by any means, the effect is very uplifting and cerebral with a trippy edge to it. It is suitable for focus and motivation and can be just the ticket for a productive and enjoyable day.
- We only stock the best quality seeds from the most trusted breeders
- Our seeds are stored in safe, temperature-controlled environments
- Sometimes (but rarely) seeds don’t germinate. If this happens to you, contact us. We will send you a replacement*.
- We take seed quality very seriously and feed back to suppliers any quality issues
- All the product information found on this site is correct to the best of our knowledge**.